Freshsales doesn’t always make it easy to find the email addresses of new leads to manage. When the email addresses were entered one by one manually. Google Contacts and Shared Contacts for Gmail® addressed this issue. You can now access all the contacts shared in your organization directly from your Freshsales interface.
How to Use Your Google Contacts in Freshsales
Time needed: 3 minutes.
- Ensure the shared contacts with the Freshsales users. The data admin can log into the Share Contacts for Gmail® dashboard to check this.
- Verify your contact lists for all the needed shared contacts. Find the not-shared contact list (label). Click the ‘share’ icon to choose the collaborators.
The ‘share’ icon is located on the right-hand side of your labels.
- Add your desired collaborators. You can add single, several contacts, or a whole domain group. You type their name at the search bar to do so. Afterward, set the access permissions.
To set permission access, click the downwards arrow near “View only“. It will show a drop-down menu of the permission options available.
- Now, you can see the new collaborators.
- You have now synced your Shared Contacts with Google Contacts. However, that is just the first part. Now, it will be a breeze to sync your Google Contacts to Freshsales. Log into Freshsales to begin.
- Click the Profile icon. Then, click Sync Contacts.
- Click Google Contacts. Use your Google Account credentials to authenticate.
- You will be requested to grant permission to access your contacts once you have been granted access.
Click Allow. You will receive a success notification once access has been granted.
- Select the specific group from your Google contacts that you would like to sync.
- Finally, the shared Google contacts from your selected labels are now in your Freshsales contact book. Now, they can easily be added to the tasks.
Well done! First, you have shared a contact list using Shared Contacts for Gmail. Also, you have integrated Google Contacts with Freshsales!